*NOTE: INQUIRIES ON
QA/QS/CONTRACTING SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE
ARMY PETROLEUM CENTER HELP
ARMY PETROLEUM CENTER HELP DESK
Petroleum & Water Department
From our Department Director:
Welcome to the Petroleum and Water Department. This Department is responsible for instructing all advanced individual training for soldiers and marines in the fields of bulk fuels, petroleum laboratory and water treatment and distribution. We also train officers, reservist and national guard from all services. When the service member can't come to us, we also provide mobile training teams to units at home station or deployed in the field.
Stewart-Roye Hall is named for two distinguished NCOs; one a Marine and the other a soldier. The name is appropriate as it reflects the partnership the Marine Corps and the Army have in their training of petroleum supply specialists/bulk fuel handlers. This is the only building on Fort Lee named for a marine, again reflecting this partnership. This building is the centerpiece of the petroleum and water complex that includes two major field petroleum areas, two base petroleum laboratories, a mobile and an airmobile petroleum laboratory, four water sites and 28 classrooms.
More than 125 instructors teach in our facilities. Instructors include from the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines; officers; civilians; noncommissioned officers; soldiers, and Marines. Our instructors are highly dedicated and among the most technically competent in the military today.
I am proud to lead this department of America's finest and am honored to have you visit our web site today. Enjoy your visit and come again.
• Proponent for Petroleum and Water training and doctrine
• Conduct resident training:
- 92F Petroleum Supply Specialist (USA, USMC)
- 92L Petroleum Laboratory Specialist (USA, USMC)
- 92W Water Treatment Specialist
- 8A-SIR8, Petroleum & Water Officer Course (PWOC)
- 923A Petroleum Technical Warrant Officer
- 1391 Bulk Fuel Specialist (USMC)
- Reserve Component training (USA, USMC, USN)
- US Air Force Fuel Quality Control Course (USAF, USCG)
• Provide responses to the field on all Petroleum and Water issues
• Develop MOS related materials
This page was last updated on:
August 4, 2015